Why was my photo declined?
Declined photos happen because they do not fit within the image guidelines.
In addition, photos are declined if they’re in the incorrect image gallery.
For instance, revealing photos should be uploaded only to the VIP gallery.
Please review this list of Do’s and Don’ts. Ensure your image is ready to go live before you upload it.
- Use photos of yourself
- Use recent photos (preferably under 18 months old for instance)
- Update your photos regularly
- Upload quality resolution photos
- Use plenty of light when taking photos
- Use photos without watermarks
- Keep photos with stickers or text to the selfie gallery only
- Upload selfies to the selfie gallery
- Upload raunchy/erotic/genitalia showing photos to VIP gallery only
Declined photos may include:
- Stock photos
- Stolen photos
- Poor quality photos
- Pixelated photos
- Images with watermarks, text or stickers
- Media to the wrong category
- Images that depict unsafe sex acts
- Photos cropped too tightly in addition to obscure or unrecognisable images
Recommended Files and Sizes
- Optimal images display at 800 x 1200 pixels
- .jpg files only accepted
- 10 MB is the maximum image file
Check out our blog Sex Work Advertising Photos, with our 5 hints of do’s and don’ts, and some general tips on how to create the best sex work photos for your profile.
Similarly, How to take Better Nude Selfies by the The Organised Escort.